Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 65

   I'm past the two month mark! Eating healthier is starting to become more of a habit than a chore. I'm also starting to get back to walking my dog again since my time off due to my knee injury. I'm hoping to keep it up, but also starting slow so I don't get hurt again.
   Okay, so since my last post I have done 2 weekly weigh-in's. First one was on the 20'th and I weighed in at 251 lbs and I did another yesterday (technically anyway, since it's only into the wee hours of the morning!) and I weighed in at 246 lbs.
    Slowly but steadily I'm still losing some pounds. I'm very content with the rate (I'd even be content with less, but this makes me even happier) I'm still on target to be at my goal weight by next year. I was a little worried because I ate a roll for Christmas dinner, as well as did a little sampling of the dessert table. Needless to say, this last weigh-in was a welcomed surprise! Another 5 lbs down this week!
    I'm officially over 1/3rd of the way to where I'd like to be. I know that it'll start slowing down soon but then I just need to pick up the pace with more exercise (easier said than done, right?)

Well, it's about time for me to pass out. It's day 65 and I weigh 246 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment