Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 129

Well, I've only lost a tiny amount of weight since my last post. I was 231, right? Well as of last Wednesday I was only 221. So 10 lbs in about a month. A little depressing but at least I'm still LOSING... just slowly! I found some pretty delicious TV dinner type meals by "Healthy Choice". Some of them even come with a dessert so it's a nice treat (by dessert I mean like apple and cherry cobbler type thing, sans breading-- but anything sweet is amazing!). I try not to eat them too often though, but making my own dinner for one every night is a little taxing. I'm just too busy with other things at the moment. This last week I have worked out 3 times though! Haha, sounds NORMAL or even less than NORMAL for some people but for me it's a large improvement. Of course it's been miniscule amounts of time but I'll keep working on that.

Next weigh in is in a few days, I'll be happy with even 1 more lb lost. Please no plateauing/gaining!!

Also, I'm hoping to introduce myself back into the 210's! I can't believe that it's already been 70 lbs lost. I should be very proud of myself. Yay! 70 down, about another 70 to go. Halfway!

No comments:

Post a Comment