Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 531



     Can you believe it? It's been an entire year since I've posted (and dieted). You've heard of falling off of the wagon? I fell of  Everest and it's taken me this entire time to climb back to the top. I'm writing now 9 pounds heavier than when I left. At a whopping 224 lbs I'm ready to reclaim my rightful place on the skinny throne.
      I've recently started doing some running. By "doing some running" I mean doing some jogging. By "doing some jogging" I mean a little jogging and a lot of walking. It's hard to pick up on. I'm naturally worn out quickly trying to lift ALL OF THIS off the ground multiple times in a row, but on top of that finding time to drag myself out of my bed in the morning is difficult on a whole new level.
      My job comes with a lot of responsibilities, but one of them is baking. Cakes, cookies, puddings, pies... you name it, I've made it and foamed at the mouth of the idea of not being able to taste it. They say that most of your sense of taste is actually your sense of smell. They smell WONDERFUL but it sure isn't like tasting them that's for sure! I've tried making a "healthy" cookie, no dice. Not only are they hard to come by but once I eat a cookie my mind instantly races to "Already ate a cookie, why not some chips to wash that down?". This process is what has made me decide to cut out almost all carbs.
    
This is Day 531 and I weigh 224 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment